Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Forgotten security answer for Yahoo Mail

Hello

I have the same problem. How can I reset password if i couldnt answer all security questions? Is there any other way?

I can still use my email inbox because it keeps logging in in my mobile. I tried to log in at Yahoo website on computer, I clicked "forgotten password", and it let me choose I could access to inbox or not, then Yahoo sent me an Account Key to verify my account. So I could still log in on computer with this Account Key. But I want to reset my password instead of keep using this Account Key.

What can I do?

Thank you. Worry a lot

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: Forgotten security answer for Yahoo Mail

Hi @worry88 Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I've moved your post to create your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi @JohnC2

Thank you very much for your attention and helping me creat my own thread. What can I do for my situation now? Is it possible to reset my password if I cant answer all the 3 security questions? Thank you very much! Worry a lot~

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

Your situation now is that you should respond to JohnC2's offer of help by clicking the link he suggested. That way, you'll be able to send private details to enable the mods to look at your account. 

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Thank you for your reply @pottyperson @JohnC2

Where can I find the link?

Untitled1.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Hi @worry88

Apologies for the mix up!

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings