cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jnew52
Message 1 of 5

GROUP LISTS

I have a new 11” iPad Pro (2019)

If I go to contacts I have NO options to create a ‘list’, therefore I am unable to generate a group mailing list. On my Apple iMac this is NOT an issue as I can create lists easily. I assuming there is an issue with the current BT YAHOO MAIL app on the new iPad operating system. Any suggestions gratefully received.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: GROUP LISTS

@Jnew52wrote:

I have a new 11” iPad Pro (2019)

If I go to contacts I have NO options to create a ‘list’, therefore I am unable to generate a group mailing list. On my Apple iMac this is NOT an issue as I can create lists easily. I assuming there is an issue with the current BT YAHOO MAIL app on the new iPad operating system. Any suggestions gratefully received.

Hi, welcome to the forums.

There isn't a BT Yahoo Mail app - so what particular app are you using?

What client are you using on the iMac?

0 Ratings
Jnew52
Message 3 of 5

My app is a YAHOO app - has been for sometime.

On my iMac I go through the web. However, I’ve tried that on my iPhone and I still get on ‘list’ option.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Try a different app. What server settings are you using, you need to use these settings

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/I-need-help-setting-up-my-BT-email-Advice/td-p/1718052

0 Ratings
Jnew52
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for your reply, but this is getting rather heavy. I’ve used the same app for a very long time - it’s the one Apple offer. It’s only on the new IPad Pro and I Phone - both using the latest Apple operating systems that I’m now having the issue over lists - I’m guarding the app needs some updating.
0 Ratings