cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Getting BT emails on my Android Smart Phone

Hi. I use Gmail and have had a long standing BT email address. Recently when abroad my Gmail account working normal however the BT email which was synced onto the Gmail failed to open and asked for Credentials. Even changing the password on BT did not help. So I deleted the BT email from my Gmail.

This is annoying but is it a temporary problem.  Should I look to find another APP to see any BT emails showing? I don't want to go into WEB every time o check.

Please help !

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Getting BT emails on my Android Smart Phone

Do you still have a BT broadband account or pay for premium mail? If neither, your account will have been downgraded to Basic mail which is only accessible via webmail.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Many thanks for your reply.  I have BT Broadband and last year had fibre cable installed so need to use the wretched new phones which still getting used to ! 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Try Blue Mail app in that case.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Just to confirm. BT does not support GMAIL APP any longer ?  Or other way round ? 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

BT doesn't 'Support' any third party app. All that means is they can't give any help, it doesn't mean they don't work or can't be used.

Try Blue Mail, its a very good mail app.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

OK thanks for your help
0 Ratings