Message 11 of 15

Re: Gmail emails not arriving in my bt email inbox

Go to solution
Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

I  had accidentally blocked gmail as I was trying to get rid of a site that kept sending me renewals I did not want and they had used a @gmail.com .You have possibly blocked emails from the '@gmail' domain. Log into your account online via webmail, then go to your email address at the top right of the page, click the drop down arrow, select 'Settings', the 'Mail' in the left column, then 'Blocked senders' and ensure that you do not have the entire '@gmail' domain included in there. If so, delete it and all should work.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

I had accidentally blocked gmail as I was trying to get rid of a site that kept sending me renewals I did not want and they had used a @gmail.com .You have possibly blocked emails from the '@gmail' domain. Log into your account online via webmail, then go to your email address at the top right of the page, click the drop down arrow, select 'Settings', the 'Mail' in the left column, then 'Blocked senders' and ensure that you do not have the entire '@gmail' domain included in there. If so, delete it and all should work.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution
Hi
Yes I did - so I have fixed for gmail. But not sure what else i have been missing. reluctant to release all as lots of sites were coming through before. Thank you so much for helping
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

@MIMT wrote:
Hi
Yes I did - so I have fixed for gmail. But not sure what else i have been missing. reluctant to release all as lots of sites were coming through before. Thank you so much for helping

Just go through your blocked list and see if there are any email addresses or domains that you want to keep and so just delete them from the list. If need be you can always block them again.

0 Ratings