Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bungleberry
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Good bye, and thanks for all the spam

Have been thoroughly fed up with bt for some time for a variety of reasons, e.g. btyahoo spam filtering being so much a blunt weapon despite all my attempts to house train. Have finally decided that, despite all the hassle of new email addresses etc, I shall be going elsewhere just as soon as I can escape from the contract.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Good bye, and thanks for all the spam

You're leaving BT broadband because of an email issue? Interesting.

Wouldn't it be simpler to sign up for a gmail or hotmail account and just use that?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Good bye, and thanks for all the spam

@bungleberry wrote:

Have been thoroughly fed up with bt for some time for a variety of reasons, e.g. btyahoo spam filtering being so much a blunt weapon despite all my attempts to house train. Have finally decided that, despite all the hassle of new email addresses etc, I shall be going elsewhere just as soon as I can escape from the contract.

Hi.

May I ask if you are getting a lot of spam in your Inbox ? Do you have the option set to receive all emails, including those BTYahoo! thinks are spam ? How many spam emails are you getting, and are they of the same type ?

How are you training the anti-spam system ?

To be frank, the spam problem you are seeing could quite easily be as bad with any other ISP.

0 Ratings