Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Paola
Message 1 of 2

Group emails - is there a limit?

Go to solution

I manage an email group for a society I belong to. Routinely send out group emails: no problem. Suddenly, emails won't send and I get error message saying "invalid addresses" - but does not identify which emails. I have checked my list again and again: all addresses seem ok. Somebody has suggested I've exceeded a group limit . There are 57 members - is there a limit on group emails?

I have a btinternet address and a webmail BT email. Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Group emails - is there a limit?

Go to solution

Hi @Paola  Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting about the issue you are having with sending your email. 

We have a Recipient list limit of 49  It would be best to set up 2 lists. Also check out BT Email - best practices for postmasters and senders of email

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You