cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 12

Re: Help- BT about to delete secondary email address due to inactivity.

Go to solution

@Sue14 wrote:
Hi, no there is no reactivate button. On the email management page where it says " your email addresses" it shows 2 addresses(primary and another). Below that it has another panel which shows " your family email addresses" and my name appears there but no address. Then if you go to the next page where you can allocate your email address to a new contact or existing contact my address is there as an existing contact. . If you click on that it then takes you to the next page which suggests various numbers to add to that address to make a new one. Maybe you're right and it's been deleted already, it just doesn't say that. I have no idea when I last logged on- various distractions this summer and time lost. 60 days isn't long. Thanks for your input, I don't understand technology but just can't believe anything is irrecoverable these days . 😩

Hi Sue,

I think i know what your issue is. You have 2 email addresses that BT thinks is your own and 1 email address that you gifted to yourself.

That email that you have gifted to yourself exists with its own BTID. If you go to http://bt.com/mybt and login with the same email address and password that you think has disappeared- it should take you to an email management page which only has this address and should have a reactivate button next to it.

Please try this. Thanks.

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 12

Re: Help- BT about to delete secondary email address due to inactivity.

Go to solution
You are brilliant !!!! I have just done exactly that and it worked, said I had 55 days to reactivate it. I did it there and then. Hurrah !! Thank you so much. I am delighted to be back in action. Well done to you .
0 Ratings