cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

How can I get all my BT emails to copy to another email address (Outlook) but retain them on BT

I want all my BT emails to automatically copy to my Outlook email account but retain them on BT as well.  Have this set up on another laptop (set up by someone else) but cannot work out how to do this.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: How can I get all my BT emails to copy to another email address (Outlook) but retain them on BT

have you set up your email account in Outlook using IMAP not pop3?  setting up as IMAP you should see your BT emails without need to copy

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: How can I get all my BT emails to copy to another email address (Outlook) but retain them on BT

Thank you.  Not very good at all this - will get someone to help me do this.  Thanks again

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

You will need to set up the email account again. You can not change from POP3 to IMAP on the fly.

See link how to do that making sure you select the IMAP option.

Set up your BT Email | How to access your email | BT Help

0 Ratings