Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cam-shirl
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

How can I raise a complaint re Service from the Premium Email team

Ok - so not a Victor M

Since moving onto Premium Mail not had anything but issues and when trying to get it resolved the Level 1 team pass onto the Level2. Who then call days later to say 'Fixed' when it isn't fixed - or simply don't call and log on their system that they have called back.

On Monday the level 1 manager promised to call back between 18:00 - 20:00 hrs yesterday - and failed to deliver on his promise. I called the helpline to:

1) Why the Level 1 hadn't called me back

- most odd that the shift manager had the same name as that from Moday but had no recollection of taking to me/making a promise to a customer about calling them back. This isn't the first time this has happened

2) Why the Level 2 team hadn't called me today to confirm that the on-going defect was fixed.

- oddly enough in the system it is recorded that I was called today and that I had arranged for a call back tomorrow. Strange and nobody has called me today and certainly wouldn't opt for a call back tomorrow for the hours declared as I know that I am in a meeting

So apols for all the above but when I have asked how for I raise a formal complaint - i get told that i am speaking the complaints team .... When I check on the BT website about complaints - it tells me to ring the number which will take me to the Level 1 team ...

Please can somebody tell me how I can raise a complaint that will actually get looked into - Thanks you

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
NeilO
Message 2 of 2

Re: How can I raise a complaint re Service from the Premium Email team

@cam-shirl I'm really sorry to see you're having problems with the Premium mail service and would like to apologise for the way in which your complaint has been handled.

If you need any assistance getting this sorted please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings