cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Taffy078
Expert
Message 1 of 10

How do I find a thread I posted 2/3 years ago about GCHQ apparently looking at my emails/threads

Go to solution

I posted 'show source' details ahich mentioned GCHQ, and I need to find the thread. I'd appreciate your help please. T hanks

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: How do I find a thread I posted 2/3 years ago about GCHQ apparently looking at my emails/threads

Go to solution

try using the search facility or looks back through your posts by going to your profile

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
V_Meldrew
Expert
Message 3 of 10

Re: How do I find a thread I posted 2/3 years ago about GCHQ apparently looking at my emails/threads

Go to solution

@Taffy078wrote:

I posted 'show source' details ahich mentioned GCHQ, and I need to find the thread. I'd appreciate your help please. T hanks

I just googled taffy078 gchq and it came straight up

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Another-undeliverable-email-to-a-btinternet-address-with-another/t...

Taffy078
Expert
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you V_Meldrew. How ironic - the Search facility on the Microsoft Community is so poor now that I keep advising many other to use Bing to find their threads! It never occurred to me to do that here. Much appreciated. (I did search here - as suggested by someone else before posting but couldn't find my thread.

0 Ratings
Taffy078
Expert
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

V_Meldrew. How do I mark your answer as the solution? There's no Thumbs Up icon showing.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

There's no provision for accepted answers or kudos on this board.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Taffy078
Expert
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution
what does the thumbs up icon look like?
0 Ratings
V_Meldrew
Expert
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

@Taffy078wrote:

V_Meldrew. How do I mark your answer as the solution? There's no Thumbs Up icon showing.

Just my luck, I get one right and it doesn't count :-)

No problems @Taffy078.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

I've moved the thread to the email section of the community as it's appropriate to the question asked and marked your reply @V_Meldrew as the solution. I hope that's ok Smiley Happy

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
V_Meldrew
Expert
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution
Many thanks @NeilO, no complaints from me
0 Ratings