cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 23

I can't access my Mail - again

Go to solution

Good morning. When I logged in just now to access my emails, I was taken to the screen listing my three other email addresses. It asked my to choose a Favourite.

(If I could, I'd make my address the Favourite and then perhaps I wouldn't have this problem.)

Would someone please remind me what I need to do? Thanks.

PS This is bizarre. The entire screen was greyed out apart from this message window so I couldn't post anything as the 'Post' command was greyed out. I've had to backtrack to create my message again. I'll post a snip after this has been posted.

0 Ratings
22 REPLIES 22
Message 2 of 23

Re: I can't access my Mail - again

Go to solution

Can someone help me please? I want to access my Mailbox.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 23

Go to solution

To make a specific BTMail email address your "Favourite" you need to log onto your MyBT then go to "Your Products" then "Email, manage".

Once there select the email address that you want to make your "Favourite" and click on  "See Options" and tick the box "Make Favourite".

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 23

Go to solution

Sorry @gg30340 . I expressed myself badly.

The first thing I want to do is to access my mail box. Next, I want to access the mailbox of one of my other names. What should I do please?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 23

Go to solution

Login directly here 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 23

Go to solution

I assume you are using a web browser to access your email accounts.

If that is the case you should use the BTMail log on page.

BT Mail 

You should enter your BTID or email address then your password for the account. This should log you onto your email account.

You should then do that for each email account.

If you want to access the email account through your MyBT which will then allow to access all the email accounts that are associated with your BTBroadband account you should log onto your MyBT then click on the "EMail" button at the top of the page in the purple banner. This will take you to your email account.

If you then click on your username at the top right of the page you will be offered the option to "switch account". assuming your other BTMail addresses are there you just click on the one you want to go to.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 23

Go to solution

thanks

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 23

Go to solution

thank you

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 23

Go to solution

@licquorice @gg30340  Thanks for your help. Much appreciated. I'm having problems answer-marking your posts as I haven't seen the 'Mark As Answer' button. I'll keep trying.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 23

Go to solution

I can't access my emails today. Every link posted above is taking me to the mail for one of the names I created. How do I log-in to my emails please?

0 Ratings