cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: I'm not receiving email from a 'talktalk.net' address

Go to solution
No, nothing to indicate email not sent. I'll ask her to try sending to my husband's email, also @btinternet.com. I'll post the result.
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

Is the sender using an email client/app or is she sending using webmail (using a browser).

What happens if she enters your email address manually rather than using the "reply to" function? 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution
I'm afraid I don't understand your first question, let alone know the answer! Re second question, neither version is arriving. Nada.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

@wendylois wrote:
I'm afraid I don't understand your first question, let alone know the answer! Re second question, neither version is arriving. Nada.

The first part was asking if she is using an email client/app. That is usually how most people access their emails when they are using a mobile device. They use the email app or an email client.

The second part is using web mail which is when you log onto your email account when using a web browser, which is what you use to browse the Internet and what you are probably using just now to view this forum.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution
Thank you but that's too techy for me, I'm afraid. She uses a tablet of some sort, not a mobile.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution
She sent another email last night to my husband's email address on btinternet.com (from her tablet) but I didn't receive that either. It has to be said that he is on the same btinternet.com account as me. As before, neither her email address nor the talktalk.net domain are on my blocked list, and I have added her to my safe senders list, but still not arriving, nor does she get an 'undelivered' message. Any ideas how to fix this please?
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution
I've just received an email from her and so has my husband. Maybe adding her to safe senders list eventually worked - it hadn't done so yesterday. Fingers crossed! Thank you to those who responded.
0 Ratings