cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
infobleep
Message 51 of 52

Re: IMAP changed to 200 message limit?

So has this been resolved because I'm trying to log into one of my IMAP accounts via Thunderbird and I keeps timing out with disconnected from server.

It doesn't affect all of my BT accounts, just the one with a lot of messages in it currently.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
infinidim
Expert
Message 52 of 52

Re: IMAP changed to 200 message limit?

@infobleep wrote:
So has this been resolved because I'm trying to log into one of my IMAP accounts via Thunderbird and I keeps timing out with disconnected from server.

It doesn't affect all of my BT accounts, just the one with a lot of messages in it currently.

I think BT have another issue now that relates to IMAP.

I have been using an IMAP client for a while now and all of a sudden today it stopped working.

I can still send meessages but when I try anf collect messages off the BT servers I get an error message and nothing gets downloaded.

I have talked to the help desk in India as well as talking to 2nd level email support and they have admitted that they have an issue on the servers currently which could take 4 / 8 hours  (from 16:34) to fix. I am really not confident that they will fix it that quickly. I am certain that they did some sort of update which broke the system.

Yet again BT lets us down.

Regards

Infinidim
Megadodo Publications
Ursa Minor Beta

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side
If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings