cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Importing a group of contacts

How can I import a group on contacts sent to me as a .vcf file into my BT email contacts so I send emails to the group? I've imported it into my Contacts list on my computer (Apple), but I want it as a group in my email contacts. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Importing a group of contacts

As far as I am aware you can not import a group. You would need to import the contacts to your BTMail contacts then make the group.

To import the contacts you log onto your BTMail account then go to "Contacts" then "More" then "Import" and follow the prompts. Thereafter set up a new group and include your chosen contacts in it. The maximum number you can send to in one group is 100.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks. I thought that might be the case. I've just taken over secretarial duties for an organisation with 178 members, and I'm trying to make the handover as smooth and easy as possible! I think I might have found a way round it by using my contacts list on iCloud, but I'll need to experiment.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Second plug of the week for Mailchimp. A bit of a learning curve but saves trying to work around sending limits & remembering to use BCC to hide addresses.

Message 5 of 5

Yes, investigating Mailchimp is on my list of things to do! Thanks for the encouragement.
0 Ratings