cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevelan
Message 1 of 3

Inbox emails disappearing straight to trash

Can anybody help me? Only today I've discovered a problem with my emails in that my emails to my inbox go straight to trash. I have a BT Yahoo account. I move the trashed emails straight back to the inbox and everything seems fine for a short while and then about half an hour or so later the same issue persists. I have tried to change for password but this has not made any difference.

Any suggestions to help?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Inbox emails disappearing straight to trash

Hi Stevelan,

Welcome to the community forum. Take a look here - https://community.bt.com/t5/Other-BB-Queries/Bt-emails-to-trash/m-p/475125/highlight/true#M20075

Let me know if that thread was of any help?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Inbox emails disappearing straight to trash

@stevelan wrote:

Can anybody help me? Only today I've discovered a problem with my emails in that my emails to my inbox go straight to trash. I have a BT Yahoo account. I move the trashed emails straight back to the inbox and everything seems fine for a short while and then about half an hour or so later the same issue persists. I have tried to change for password but this has not made any difference.

Any suggestions to help?

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

How are you checking your emails ? Is it both online and with a pc (or perhaps tablet, smartphone etc) ? If the latter - are any of them set to download the emails "without" leaving them on the server ?

0 Ratings