cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Cannot see emails in Inbox

Go to solution
I'm struggling with tis too which has gone on for nearly a week. As a residential user I have never experienced this or anything like it before. I can see the Inbox on the App on the phone but really need to use the computer daily. Has anyone got any further with this? I have also spent several hours on the phone to BT to no avail.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Re: Inbox won't load emails

Go to solution

If you start writing an email on the app/phone it will go into your drafts.  Then you can write it in the normal way if, like mine, drafts are accessible.   Bloody faff but it's easier than doing the whole thing on the phone, especially if its a long email you need to write.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

This may sound a bit odd but have tried turning your BT Hub off for about 30 minutes.

This should force a change of IP address and a new connection to the BT email servers which if your problem is related to a BT server may resolve the problem.

If that does not fix it I suspect you will need the intervention of the moderators to pass the problem to the BT email Team.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

Hi gg30340,

Thanks for the reply. I don't have a BT hub (the email was set up for me around 15 years ago by parents who had BT as their internet provider).

How can I get in contact with a moderator / a member of the BT email team?

Many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

@dtb203 

I'd recommend calling or messaging the technical support team on this link Fix email | BT Help

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

The same advice applies regardless of which router you are using. It is done to get you a new IP address.

0 Ratings