cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spursman1
Contributor
Message 71 of 114

Re: Ios11 mail

I would appreciate the Mods getting invovled again. I don't have problems with my other email accounts in the default iOS mail app.

This problem first occurred last year and it won't be resolved until BT/Yahoo recognised the issue and do something about it.

0 Ratings
chrisk1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 72 of 114

It’s working for some reason.

This morning has been the first time my phone has downloaded BT emails to Apple email for a very long time.

It was displaying typical behaviour yesterday. Nothing downloaded until mid afternoon. Different today is it’s not stopped downloading them.

Fingers crossed it continues.
0 Ratings
Mortimer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 73 of 114

No such luck for me. I know my inbox is missing 2 emails sent to me so far today.
0 Ratings
spursman1
Contributor
Message 74 of 114

NOT WORKING SINCE 10AM!

Honestly sick and tired of this.

0 Ratings
spursman1
Contributor
Message 75 of 114

Still not working and still no word from BT.

Just to add, this behaviour is only experienced with my main email account. All sub accounts appear to be working normally.
0 Ratings
chrisk1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 76 of 114

Mine is still working without issue at the moment.

Not done anything to phone or settings. Hopefully it’s sorted and everyone will benefit.

However, I’m not holding my breath!
0 Ratings
chrisk1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 77 of 114

I had 24hrs of normality, now back to not working.

Come on BT, this isn’t good enough.
0 Ratings
Message 78 of 114

Spouse set up new iPad mini yesterday. 1st thing it did was update to iOS 11.2.5. Exisiting iPad connected to BTYahoo account was OK yesterday. Emails were delivered to both devices at about 7am today. Soon after that both devices failed to deliver. This was before existing older iPad updated to iOS 11.2.5 at about 10am.

iPhone email is functioning OK as normal... no interruption to the service.

We've looked at the settings on BTYahoo webmail but can't find any button to click to allow external connections - a suggested fix.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 79 of 114

Logged into BTYahoo webmail (Andy N's suggestion) on the older iPad .... emails very soon started coming to that, and a few minutes later to the new iPad mini.

0 Ratings
spursman1
Contributor
Message 80 of 114

Not working since 5pm.

Still no Mod contribution.
0 Ratings