Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tavgoustidis
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 17

Issues with accessing my Yahoo email

Go to solution

I am unable to access my yahoo email via any browser. I have an old btinternet email which has been a yahoo email for quite some years. Recently, when I log into my email using any internet browser, I am re-directed to a BT page which shows an error. This is now geting eally fastidious and I very much like to have this fixed. How do I fix this issue and/or who do I need to speak to in order for this issue to be resolved? 

Please let me know. Many thanks

Tania

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: Issues with accessing my Yahoo email

Go to solution

Hi @tavgoustidis welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Does your email end with @btinternet.com or  @yahoo.com 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 17

Go to solution

this is an ongoing problem and many have posted - https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/BTYahooMail/m-p/1907016#M65992%2Fjump-to%2Ffirst-unread-message

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 17

Go to solution

@imjolly wrote:

this is an ongoing problem and many have posted - https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/BTYahooMail/m-p/1907016#M65992%2Fjump-to%2Ffirst-unread-message

The link you have posted points to a thread about "Forwarding emails" being no longer available in BTYahoo so unless I have missed something I am not sure how it relates to the OP's problem?

tavgoustidis
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 17

Go to solution
Hi
Is @btinternet.com
Thanks
Tania
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

Go to solution

Thanks for confirming that @tavgoustidis.

You did mention it in your first post but we had to be sure. I think it would be best if we took a look into your account to find out what's happening for you. We'll need your active BT Broadband or BT Premium Mail account details and the full email address that you have problems with. You can get in touch with us by clicking on my user name, view profile, and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 17

Go to solution

@tavgoustidiswrote:
Hi
Is @btinternet.com
Thanks
Tania

Hi.

As a matter of interest, are you a BT Broadband user and is the email address associated with the account? Or are you a BT Premium mail user? When did you last access the email address?

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 8 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @tavgoustidis I have just picked up your PM. I need to double-check a couple of things for security, so please get back to my PM to you when you get the chance.

Thanks

0 Ratings
tavgoustidis
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 17

Go to solution

Just saw this and had a look. Dont seem the same thing I am complaining about sorry.

Thanks

Tania 

0 Ratings
tavgoustidis
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 17

Go to solution

Hi, 

I am a BT Broadband customer and the email is used for my BT account albeit it is a yahoo email and has been for quite a few years. It started as a BT email but moved over to Yahoo a number of years ago. 

Hope this answers your question. 

Tania 🙂

0 Ratings