cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 54

Re: Keep me logged in

@mar5kmozart Thanks. Would you please post your problem on the  "Feedback" thread which is being monitored by the BT moderators. 

The problem has been reported before but another instance won't hurt. 

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 54

which feedback thread?

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 54

@mar5kmozart  

This one:  https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/BT-Webmail-Feedback-v2-post-16th-April-release/td-p/2376642 

It's pinned at the top of the Email Forum - BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 54

"I know you keep mentioning client mail but I have no idea how to do it."

It really is very simple. Just open a brower and type in Thunderbird . the Thunderbird webpage will then open with a button you can click to download the Thunderbird software. Save this somewhere where you can easily find it and then click on the .exe file that you've just downloaded.
Thunderbird will then install and you'll be presented with a page that invites you to set up an email. Just type in your BT email address and password and you'll open up your email account.
You can do the same thing for any other email accounts you have so that you can then access them all from one page - much better than having to open different webmail pages to get to each email account.
If you can use a computer, you can use Thunderbird!