cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Latest changes to e-mail format

The latest e-mail format does not fit ion my computer screen. The dates are offscreen and the e-mail address at top right also off screen. Have been in touch with BT with great difficulty and they say I should come on here for a solution as they can't change the format. They also suggest I check Privacy, Searches and Service settings . They say they suspect I have it set to Strict when balanced should be adequate. I have no idea what they mean by this. If everything was ok with the old e-mails then surely this changeover should make no difference. I have to also add that that I relly dislike the Capital Letters in the boxes, they add nothing only confuse.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Latest changes to e-mail format

You can turn off the "coloured" squares by going into the settings found by clicking on your username at the top right then click on settings then Mail in the left hand column then untick the box "show avatar in the message list".

You should try reducing the size of your web page by either going into the web browsers settings and adjusting the zoom or by using your key board by pressing Ctrl and - (minus) keys. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Latest changes to e-mail format

Can't get to settings because it's off the screen. Will try what you suggest about reducing screen size but my bugbear is with BT. Everything has been fine even with their previous changes but now having problems with this latest change which they don't want know about. According to them its my problem to sort and suggested the forum for help. 

0 Ratings