Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jollyhols
Message 1 of 4

Linking existing bt yahoo email addresses to a new broadband account

Go to solution

please can someone help me. 

I have recently taken out a bt broadband subscription. I have some existing bt yahoo email addresses that are sub accounts of my ex partners bt account. He has left bt.

Having spent several hours on the phone I've been advised that the only way to keep my email addresses is to sign up for premium mail and pay for them until bt migrate my email address over. Apparently I'll be reimbursed the fees when/if the migration happens. I believe from reading the forums there might be another way to do this. Can you help me please. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Linking existing bt yahoo email addresses to a new broadband account

Go to solution

It might be problematic because the master account is not yours and the account holder, your ex, is no longer a BT customer.

Having said that I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi Jollyhols,

I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Jollyhols
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Really appreciate the help.

I have sent the details. 

0 Ratings