cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 141 of 175

Re: Links in emails not opening in new browser tabs

Go to solution

I guess you didn't read message 38 posted on the 11th August from a BT moderator

Message 142 of 175

Go to solution

@DCSwrote:

"Developed a fault" ?

Would someone from BT actually confirm that here instead of having their customers keep querying it.

I know it's a real pain to read this full thread, BUT, BT has officially acknowledged in it that they now recognise the fault, (as on the 11th August), and will endeavor to fix it...

Message 143 of 175

Go to solution

Why read the whole thread when you can just come on and post things that are inaccurate or not correct.

Message 144 of 175

Go to solution
Message 38 ? And why not an email ? It would have saved all these queries and having to read all previous entries.
0 Ratings
Message 145 of 175

Go to solution

@DCS wrote:
Message 38 ? And why not an email ? It would have saved all these queries and having to read all previous entries.

Contact BT email team on 0800.800.150 and ask them.

0 Ratings
Message 146 of 175

Go to solution

@DCSwrote:

In the same way that when cars develop a potential H&S fault, they are mandated BY LAW to report it to every owner and fix it. Before the law was made, they just let people crash as they didn't want the bad publicity. No company volunteers to their customers that they mess up unless they are made to do so! 😂

0 Ratings
Message 147 of 175

Go to solution
I did and they were less than helpful as I explained earlier if you had read the thread
0 Ratings
Message 148 of 175

Go to solution

I did but chose to do the same as you and ignore the post.

Message 149 of 175

Go to solution
I spoke to BT about another matter on Wednesday. I mentioned this fault to them which the person I spoke to had no knowledge of purely because he had been on 4 days leave and had not caught up with all his updates yet. He is telephoning me back tonight. As per message 38 can I please have the fault reference number so I can refer to it when I speak to him?
0 Ratings
Message 150 of 175

Go to solution

How will that help? It won't get the problem fixed any quicker.