Message 171 of 175

Re: Links in emails not opening in new browser tabs

Go to solution
Ditto
0 Ratings
Message 172 of 175

Go to solution

Well I completely agree @Stephen5000 , it's very  frustrating, and if you can point me in the direction of your post, I'll gladly weigh in.

0 Ratings
Message 173 of 175

Go to solution

@ARwrote:

Well I completely agree @Stephen5000 , it's very  frustrating, and if you can point me in the direction of your post, I'll gladly weigh in.

I'm not sure which post you are referring to (I have nearly 500 LOL), but to search anyone's post just click on their name, and you'll see their posts listed under, 'Activity Feed for ......'

0 Ratings
Message 174 of 175

Go to solution

Ok - thanks @Stephen5000 . I meant this one...

I also feel that if I could work out how to generate 17 pages of a response on this forum for my query, they may also increase the exceptionally small and arbitrary limit of 300Kb for a WebMail email body LOL 🤣 Still, nice to have the link issue fixed...

I 'replied' and thought it would like to your post, but clearly not. Sorry.

0 Ratings
Message 175 of 175

Go to solution

@ARwrote:

Ok - thanks @Stephen5000 . I meant this one...

I also feel that if I could work out how to generate 17 pages of a response on this forum for my query, they may also increase the exceptionally small and arbitrary limit of 300Kb for a WebMail email body LOL 🤣 Still, nice to have the link issue fixed...

I 'replied' and thought it would like to your post, but clearly not. Sorry.

Aahhh yes, that one LOL When BT adopted WebMail as their own, and 'improved it' (!!), they imposed an arbitrary limit on the body of the email of 300Kb. Now, even in the days of the 1.4Mb floppy disk, this is tiny!

I come across the limit error message frequently as I quite often have long chains of emails, and inserting anything at all in the body of it is nigh on impossible. Please feel free to jump on the thread and help argue my case! Thanks, stephen

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Why-is-there-a-300Kb-limit-on-email-body/td-p/2244788

0 Ratings