Did you mean: 
Highlighted
venusbluejeans
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Links not clickable

Go to solution

heya,  there is probably a simple solution to this that i can't find

links sent to me on emails are not clickable. I have to copy paste  them to my address bar on my browser

It has been like it since the big update..... is there anything I can do to make the links clickable please? I can't seem to find an option to do it.

many thanks 🙂

5 REPLIES 5
Toneloc0_0
Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Links not clickable

Go to solution
I have same issue, annoying!!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

The BT email system is a bit of a mess.

It appears that if in the settings Mail > Compose message in rich text format, is ticked it will allow links to be clickable if sent and received from BTMail but not in an email client.

If you have it unticked it will not allow the links to be clickable on BTMail but will on an email client.

Having the box ticked however leads to the problem that the formatting of the email ends up being lost.

All in all not a very good email interface hence the reason that I advocate the use of an email client rather than using webmail except in exceptional circumstances. 

venusbluejeans
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
thanks will have a play and see which works for me..

I have outlook but prefer the actual btmail page , well used to when it actually worked ok!! I may have to go back to outlook for the time being (again)

Thanks again
Toneloc0_0
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
I am exactly the same, I do prefer the BT Mail page, possibly out of habit, Outlook is a bit too 'busy' for me. I tried gg30340's suggestion and it worked for me, hopefully you'll have the same outcome. Thanks for raising this in the first place.
venusbluejeans
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you, I think it has worked for me too 🙂

0 Ratings