cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
js246
Aspiring Contributor
Message 341 of 490

Re: Locked out of bt email - stuck in a loop

I have exactly the same problem - actually had someone from India take over my screen, and she wasn't able to resolve it. I'm currently waiting for a level 2 call - apparently booked in for Tuesday!  I've been without email since last Thursday... this is totally unacceptable customer service!!  Any chance a moderator could help me with this problem? Thanks....

0 Ratings
mj2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 342 of 490

Hi - moved across from BT Yahoo to BT Mail. Can no longer access emails on Outlook or web (stuck in a loop like 000's of others!) and so went through Live Chat today. They say it will be resolved by tomorrow but from reading all the other posts, I have my doubts!! I can see my primary account and sub accounts but when I go into my Inbox, it takes me to Yahoo...:-(

Can one of the mods get in touch so that you can investigate this for me please?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
jonh46
Contributor
Message 343 of 490

Re: Email problem

oh dear. My wife's sub account seems to have disapeared and the call centre don't have it in my sub address list.

Hope they can sort it out when they ring back on wednesday.

0 Ratings
Message 344 of 490

Re: Email problem

Hi @js246@mj2 @griffin9959 @DavidC1954,

I'm sorry you haven't been able to access your BT email. I'll be able to help you get back into your email. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
ELangers
Beginner
Message 345 of 490

I am stuck in the lgin loop, have spoken to someone on the phone and was told it should be OK in a couple of days, it's not. I have really important emails in the system and this is incredibly frustrating. I would be very grateful if this could be sorted soon.

Thanks

0 Ratings
ELangers
Beginner
Message 346 of 490

Re: Lost access to primary email account following BTID/Mail merge

Hi,

I have lost acces to my email, I am continualy stuck in a log in loop saying my account has been compromised and resetting my password. Spoken to someone on the phone and told it should sort in a few days......it didn't.

I urgently need to get into my email account.

0 Ratings
Catherinepaul1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 347 of 490

Hmm. Just tried calling BT again. Another 30 minute call and the same old process to get nowhere. I've now had to change my password 26 times since 8 August, and still no emails.
0 Ratings
ndpas01
Beginner
Message 348 of 490

Hi, I have the problem of being stuck in a loop when trying to access my e-mails.  I recently merged my BTID and e-mail accounts as instructed by BT but it seems that I would have been better leaving things alown.  I would very much appriciate some help to resolve this issue as I have been unable to access my e-mails for a few days now.  This problem affects my primary account and other e-mail accounts set up under my BT account.

Many Thanks in advance.

Paul

0 Ratings
ndpas01
Beginner
Message 349 of 490

I've since found that I can create a new sub e-mail account which works fine however I need to fix the existing accounts as these are used by my family who are all affected by the issue.

0 Ratings
Message 350 of 490

@ELangers @Catherinepaul1@ndpas01 I'm really sorry to see you're having issues accessing your email. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings