Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GJKitchener
Beginner
Message 421 of 490

Re: Reset Email Password

Hi,

Not sure if this the same problem all the others have been having, but I'm getting this:
bt-email.gif

If I select "back to log in" I get asked for my password and then it goes back to this screen.
If I select "continue" I get a list of my 3 email addresses - only one of which is associated with "My BT" (which is correct).  But if I click on the "go to inbox" button, I just get sent back to home.bt.com.

I was still on yahoo mail, but I'm not sure if the recent changes mean I've finally been migrated or not....

How do I access my mail?

Thanks

Gareth

0 Ratings
Highlighted
jonh46
Contributor
Message 422 of 490

I have the same problem going around a loop tyrying to access my primary  email account  via bt mail. Something still not right about btmail set up.

I have found that by bypassing bt  mail and going to yahoo mail direct I can access my primary email account ok check spam folder, etc  and get into account info to manage sub accounts etc.

Hope that helps.  [//login.yahoo.com]

John

GJKitchener
Beginner
Message 423 of 490

Thanks, John.

I had to go to the Yahoo home page, log out of Yahoo and log in again - then I was able to get into mail.

Thanks very much for your help.

Gareth

0 Ratings
peejayjay
Beginner
Message 424 of 490

@JohnC2 Thanks for following up. I can now access my email accounts (as can my dad and brother).

As others have noted, no emails were received during the down period (c.7 days). Please could someone confirm whether or not these have been lost forever or if they may just be queued on the server waiting to be released?

I sent myself a number of test emails whilst the account was down and did not receive any sort of error message. I expect this is true of others who emailed me, so they will not know that their email was never received.

0 Ratings
jonh46
Contributor
Message 425 of 490

Re: Email problem

Oh dear

after a few days of normal email access getting problems again .

at least BT have had the good grace to post a message on the webmail log in page to say they are aware of access problems and are working on it.

0 Ratings
MikeL
Contributor
Message 426 of 490

Re: Locked out of bt email - stuck in a loop

Hi,

I have same issue as GJKitchener. Get same window as shown in his post above. I can get in from Yahoo's main page but not via the e-mail link on bt.com. E-mails working in Outlook and on other devices.

Regards

Regards Mike
0 Ratings
quabba
Aspiring Contributor
Message 427 of 490

I'm getting the same, keeps asking me to reset password over and over again. Been on to chat twice for over an hour and also premium mail help desk for 40 minutes.

Still not working, been three days now
0 Ratings
quabba
Aspiring Contributor
Message 428 of 490

I also can't see the contact the mods option when I click on any moderators name

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 429 of 490

The link to the moderators is only made available if the moderator opens it to you.

0 Ratings
quabba
Aspiring Contributor
Message 430 of 490

Ok thanks
0 Ratings