cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewUser
Message 451 of 490

Re: Lost access to primary email account following BTID/Mail merge

Please please can someone help me ?? - i have this issue and have no access to my emails - it's really urgent and after 2 hours on the phone with BT help i'm still no-where.  Really urgent as i need my emails.

0 Ratings
NewUser
Message 452 of 490

This is fixed now ! after telling the level 2 rep that it was a known issue it appears they have fixed as i can now get back into my email account. The rep had escalated to another department to call me back tomorrow - i asked him to refer to these threads on the call so i didnt have to go through it all again on the phone tomorrow. so thank you for all the posts it seems to have helped !
0 Ratings
Highlighted
jonh46
Contributor
Message 453 of 490

Re: Reset Email Password

Update

following a password change on my primary email account, the bt email logon no longer takes me into the bt.com  loop but goes straight into the primary webmail page.

0 Ratings
welldoc
Beginner
Message 454 of 490

Hi, I have returned from holiday to find I am stuck with the same problem. Access to webemail results in the login loop of not being recognised, although I know the password is correct, and collecting email using the same password from any client still works fine. I have been logging in to webmail daily for years, and with this password for some time without a problem. I am also unable to use the "yahoo" login suggested by some, as that also comes back with a "not recognised". Please can one of the Mods help unstick it? Thank you

0 Ratings
chriswa1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 455 of 490

For those of us who still cannot access our emails, is there any news? E.g. what is scheduled to happen, when should it occur, can we divert emails somewhere etc? Any news must be good news!

0 Ratings
MikeL
Contributor
Message 456 of 490

If it's access via webmail from BT.com that is causing your problems i.e. it just keeps taking you back to the login page you can access your Yahoo BT Email from Yahoo's login.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Use your BT Email address and password and it will take you to BT webmail.

If it's access from other applications like a mila client then you will need the help of the mods.

The sticky relating to this login loop has been up fro quite a few months. Some update from BT via the mods on this issue would be appreciated.

Regards Mike
0 Ratings
chriswa1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 457 of 490

Hi Mike,

Thanks, but even when I use this mail address it takes me back to my bt page without the opportunity to login to yahoo.

Chris

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 458 of 490

Have you tried accessing your mail via a mail client such as Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird?

0 Ratings
alistaird
Message 459 of 490

I get locked out about every 24 hours and have to change my password.

Is this the same problem?

Thanks

A

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 460 of 490

@alistaird wrote:

I get locked out about every 24 hours and have to change my password.

Is this the same problem?

Thanks

A

No. This thread is about people who can not get to change their password.

0 Ratings