cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 121 of 139

Re: Logging in to email problems

WATCH OUT : sort of on topic.

Earlier in this thread, I mentioned deleting the old yahoo account (on iPhone) - Put back BTinternet
All worked ok - email addresses etc

Just shredded perhaps 20 percent of my phone contacts : Seems there is another string with advice for iPhones ... a bit late to find that now .
0 Ratings
Message 122 of 139

Thanks for your reply, but never had a problem with mcafee, as roadrunner has pointed out if you refresh firefox it works okay.  Rather than blaming mcafee maybe BT should ensure when they do changes to things they ensure all platforms are working okay (in this case it was firefox that wasn't).

Message 123 of 139

Sorry reply I just posted was to Distinguished Sage @gg30340

0 Ratings
Message 124 of 139

Well said Polish!
0 Ratings
Message 125 of 139

The problem was caused by BT and a faulty update.  Not by Firefox.

0 Ratings
Message 126 of 139

@polish wrote:

Thanks for your reply, but never had a problem with mcafee, as roadrunner has pointed out if you refresh firefox it works okay.  Rather than blaming mcafee maybe BT should ensure when they do changes to things they ensure all platforms are working okay (in this case it was firefox that wasn't).

I am not blaming McAfee, in fact like all the people on here who are speculating I have no idea what the actual cause was and frankly I don't care because it did not affect me, all I was saying is that I would not touch any McAfee product with a barge pole but it is entirely your choice if you do.

0 Ratings
Message 127 of 139

Okay that is your choice and you are lucky it did not affect you, but I do not think the tone of your reply was necessary.

Thanks

Message 128 of 139

@polish wrote:

Okay that is your choice and you are lucky it did not affect you, but I do not think the tone of your reply was necessary.

Thanks

..... and I do not think the tone of yours was warranted inferring that I was blaming McAfee and not BT. At no point did I say what or whose product was causing the problem and it was not luck that it did not affect me. I don't use any of the products through choice not luck!

0 Ratings
Message 129 of 139

If you read my post correctly you would see I was not inferring any blame towards you, indeed I thanked you for your reply. 

It was BT I was aiming this toward.

No more messaging please there are more important things going on.

0 Ratings
Message 130 of 139

How do I turn off notifications for this thread? Getting like Twitter now.

0 Ratings