cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielS
Message 31 of 35

Re: Login / Sync / Server issues with email

Go to solution

Thanks for taking the time to do that for me @NomadZero.

As this can take a bit of time, I've put the wheels in motion.

It can take a few days but can you try and log into the email for me now?

Let me know what happens, so I can take it from there.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
NomadZero
Aspiring Contributor
Message 32 of 35

Go to solution
Attempted sync with Win10 email client failed with no response whatever.
iPhone client states account error due server not responding and 'verify you have entered the correct acccount info in Mail settings'.
0 Ratings
NomadZero
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 35

Go to solution
bt.com email response
'Important:
We've detected a number of failed log in attempts on your email account
Don't worry, failed log in attempts are generally caused by an incorrect password being used. Maybe you've recently changed your password and forgotten to update it in a mobile device, tablet or email program that you also use for your email.
For your personal security, we'd like you to change your password again but before you do this we need you to turn off any other device (mobile, tablet or laptop) that you may also use to access your email and which may have an old password.
Once you've done this, you're ready to change your password but remember after you've changed it, it's very important that you then update each of the devices you use to access your email, with the new password you've chosen. For more information visit my.bt.com/help/multiplelogin
If you've already been through this process and are seeing this message again, it's possible that your account may have been compromised. It's therefore very important that after completing these steps, you follow the advice at my.bt.com/secure.'

I am loathe to log out out of the PC and iPhone accounts as I will then lose anything held in current memory.
0 Ratings
NomadZero
Aspiring Contributor
Message 34 of 35

Go to solution
DanielS,
I am very grateful for your efforts in re-initialising and re-activating my email account, as well as the information provided regarding future changes. 
I was very worried that I had lost everything I need at the worst time of my life but now have full access. 
Thank you very much indeed for all your assistance and help.
DanielS
Message 35 of 35

Go to solution

You are more than welcome @NomadZero,

Thanks for speaking with me today.

If you have any issues in the future, please let me know.

I hope everything works out for you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings