cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Lost emails again

So, for the second time BT have lost my emails I ask for help they cannot find them something to do with the server.... is it not their server. They tell me they will escalate to Level 2 hear nothing try again 2 days later and have to start at the beginning and they have no evidence they have tried to resolve it or contact me. I have been a customer from the start pay over the odds and receive a shoddy service. Now they have closed my complaint as they say its sorted, still no emails what a shower. I am a small business dependent on them, why didn't I change provider last time I am kicking myself

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lost emails again

As a small business dependent on email, why on earth are you (a) using a residential service rather than a proper business service and (b) not regularly backing up your emails especially after previously losing them

Message 3 of 3

Re: Lost emails again

I am a small business dependent on them, why didn't I change provider last time I am kicking myself

@JANp2 Then get a BT Business Account with a proper email service, which is what you should be using anyway, as a business user. BT Broadband is for personal and entertainment usage only, not commercial usage.

That would be the same for all providers, you would be expected to use a business grade service if you want reliability.

0 Ratings