cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nisbell
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Lost emails due to server connection issues

When I tried to refresh my emails today I kept getting an error message regarding server connection.  This has now been resolved, yet I did not receive any emails between 6.07am and 2.11pm today. My total emails received today is much less than normal and I know I have missed emails.  How do I recover/access those emails that were sent while the server was down?

Thank you.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lost emails due to server connection issues

The yahoo servers are now working but it will take time for all the files to be updated and just continue to check your account

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
nisbell
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thank you.
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

If the Yahoo servers were down and not accessible when the emails were sent there is a possibility that they never got onto the Yahoo servers which would mean you wont get them unless they are resent. If that was the case the senders would probably have received a bounce message stating that the emails were not delivered.

0 Ratings
martin788
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

The lost emails have just disappeared, I am getting complaints that I have not replied to emails that I have never received.........................

0 Ratings