cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rat179
Message 1 of 7

Lost emails

Go to solution

2 days of emails have been lost. I have checked drafts, in and sent, spam ,deleted and more worrying in my saved folders. It as though the last 2 days did not exist. working fine now but still missing those emails. Tried it on all my devices and on outlook. I normally use btyahoo on a @btopenworld.com.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
mdwill
Beginner
Message 2 of 7

Re: Lost emails

Go to solution

I have lost everything in Inbox prior to 1st June. Sent and Deleted are all still there...as are all my Folders and contents. Support appear to be useless. 

I have other email addresses on my btinternet account and they are all fine. Just one account is affected. 

New emails are coming through ok 

so frustrating...appears to be a BT yahoo server problem 

0 Ratings
Rat179
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I was given a link of https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2552.html by BT to ristore the last 7 days.  It worked all backed to normal.

It may be coincidence that when I restored them, the last email was from Instagram telling me that someone was trying to change my email address and to contact them if this was not so.  As I did not know I had receiced this email due to the deletion it could have been linked to stop me from rectify it.

The email address given was a Russian one.  So who knows if it was linked or am I getting paranoid!!

0 Ratings
mdwill
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for that - I have given it a whirl! Let's see what happens

0 Ratings
mdwill
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Restore has worked. Slightly worrying that it happenned in the first place and that they can only recover within 7 days. If I had been away then they would have gone forever. POP3 client here we come.....

0 Ratings
TJ79
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

I was given the same link today. My sent items file disappeared overnight . I used the link and all I got was OOPS!! 

What do I do to retrieve my sent items and stop it happening again? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
TJ79
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

I was given the same solution but it did not work for me. All I got was OOPS!! 

What can I do to retrieve my sent items file and prevent it happening again?

0 Ratings