cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimboAlfie
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

I’m having problems  again with MYBT. Changed my password and worked fine . Then when I try to sign in on the app  before lunch kept coming up yahoo mail now it is saying u/name password wrong on the web it lets me sign in but only brings yahoo emails up. I received email late last night saying welcome to new BT mail  but it was sent to one of my sub email address in my account. 
 can anyone help. Just seem to get one matter resolved and another problem comes up. Have not phoned BT as I get more help on this site 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
NeilO
Message 2 of 6

Re: MY BT

Go to solution

Hi @JimboAlfie can you try clearing your browsers cookies and cache and login using this link MyBT

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@JimboAlfie wrote:

I received email late last night saying welcome to new BT mail  but it was sent to one of my sub email address in my account.  Other have reported similar so you may find that so far only the sub email account has been migrated to BTMail. 

0 Ratings
JimboAlfie
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

The email they have sent the BT mail  has not been used for a number of months because BT kept sending email to Junk. It still on my account as sub but not used.Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
JimboAlfie
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi

done what you said but no change when I sign in it goes to BT homepage then quickly goes o Yahoo mail.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@JimboAldfie Thanks for trying that, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team. 

0 Ratings