Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeFlint
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Mail Migration - Calendar access

Hi,

I am (so far) a not migrated email user. So I still logon to what looks like Yahoo Mail.  I have updated my smartphone to use the BT mail servers, and that seems to work.

How do third party applications gain access to Calendar information?  For example, I use a calendar application on my smartphone that collates data from 3 calender accounts (google, Yahoo ... soon to be BT, and a native calendar).

Post migration will this still work? The application currently views the BT calendar as a 'Yahoo' account. So I guess it goes to the Yahoo mail server for the info - there's no 'BT' option (unsurprisingly), so how will this work going forward?

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Mail Migration - Calendar access

Hi MikeFlint,

Thanks for posting. I'll touch base with the BT mail guys and try and get an answer to this for you. I'll post up as soon as I get anything.

Cheers

David
Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Highlighted
IanC
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

Does this help ?

0 Ratings
MikeFlint
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Hi - yes thanks. My question was essentially will the BT Mail server support standard CalDAV/CardDAV protocols.

And that post seems to imply 'yes'. Thanks again.
0 Ratings