cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Mail coming in to wrong inbox

Hi, hoping someone can help.  I have several bt addresses and just lately my incoming mail  on one account is going into the wrong inbox.  I've checked settings - auto forwarding, rules etc but all ok.  Don't understand why it's going to the wrong address. Any ideas?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Mail coming in to wrong inbox

Hi, @gypsophila Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. How do you view your email inboxes, are you using webmail or an email client like outlook or an email app?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi Neil, thanks for responding.  I'm using webmail on a pc.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @gypsophila no problem. When you log in to www.bt.com/email then click on your email in the top right of the webpage, choose settings then accounts, do you have more than one email address listed there?

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

maybe I should have mentioned I'm using BT Premium mail.  When I log in I'm directed to my 'favourite' address and from there I can use the drop down menu to 'switch accounts' which shows all of my addresses.  (I'm off to work shortly so please forgive me if there's a delay in my replies.)

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Premium mail is no different to standard mail, it is just the paid for version.

If you log in to each account individually here do you get the right mail in the right inbox?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Thanks for your help.  Yes, it seems all correct when I log in individually.

0 Ratings