cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogueStorm
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Mailer-Daemon

I've seen a previous post concerning Mailer-Daemons but as my issue is totally unrelated I've created another post.

I've recently started getting a MAILER-DAEMON can't deliver email message after sending jpegs as attachments to different recipients. I thought it might be down to the size of the files but I reduced them to 1.5Mb, sent two and still received the failure message. I've tried sending one with the same result.

The email addresses I'm sending to are all current and the strange thing is, my messages and files have been successfully delivered in all cases, sometimes three times as I've tried to re-send the files.

Why am I getting this MAILER-DAEMON message?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: Mailer-Daemon

@RogueStorm wrote:

I've seen a previous post concerning Mailer-Daemons but as my issue is totally unrelated I've created another post.

I've recently started getting a MAILER-DAEMON can't deliver email message after sending jpegs as attachments to different recipients. I thought it might be down to the size of the files but I reduced them to 1.5Mb, sent two and still received the failure message. I've tried sending one with the same result.

The email addresses I'm sending to are all current and the strange thing is, my messages and files have been successfully delivered in all cases, sometimes three times as I've tried to re-send the files.

Why am I getting this MAILER-DAEMON message?

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

This has happened to a few other posters recently, and as only a very minute proportion of people post in forums, I would expect it has affected many other people.

It seems to be a fault of the Yahoo! mail servers, and looks to add to an ever increasing issue with them. I don't know if it affects other Yahoo! ISP partners or indeed general Yahoo! users, but the BT tie in does seem to be causing a lot of user issues recently.

0 Ratings