cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Maintenance Page is shown when logging in to email

Go to solution

When I try to login to my BT Yahoo email I get the Maintenance Page as shown above which quotes Error Code TS-0003.

Can anyone explain what is happening here?  The VPN that I use is not turned on and I can navigate to other websites such as Internet Banking as usual.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Maintenance Page is shown when logging in to email

Go to solution

There is no such thing as BTYahoo. The association with Yahoo ended many years ago and any BTYahoo email accounts would have been "updated" to BTMail email accounts.

You can log onto BTMail using this link or the one shown at the top of this web page.

BTMail   

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@Distinguished Sage.

Thanks for your input, but the problem is not to do with the name that I use for the email service.  I have followed the link that you gave and this takes me to the same Maintenance Page that I described earlier.

What further compounds the problem is that I now find that I can get to my BT email using my Apple IPod, so I wonder if this is to do with the device that I use, or to be more precise the IP address in question?

I look forward to getting further input and comments.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache from your browser? Have you tried a different browser?

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@licquorice 

Thanks for your help. 

I've cleared the caches & cookies on all 3 browsers that I use on my desktop PC, (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge), plus the browser that I use on my Smartphone (also Google Chrome) and can now login to the BT email that I use, which is BT Premium Mail, without it showing the Maintenance Page  that I described in my original post.

I am happy to mark this one as 'Fixed'..!

If you could give an explanation as to what was going on, then that would help, but it certainly wasn't necessary to clear the cache and cookies on my IPod, so maybe Safari (the Apple Browser that is on that device) wasn't affected.