cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Message rejected because of unacceptable content. For help, please quote incident ID 055ARAAmm.

Recently I have stopped receiving emails raised as a result of a question page on a website that once submitted it forwarded to my personal BT email address.

The website provider has said this message is returned and the message is undelivered.

smtp; 554 5.7.1 MailGuard: Message rejected because of unacceptable content. For help, please quote incident ID 055ARAAmm.

As the primary contact for the organisation I need to be able to receive these emails, can someone please tell me what has changed as I used to get them before I was upgraded to Halo 3.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Message rejected because of unacceptable content. For help, please quote incident ID 055ARAAmm.

As the final email address is invisible to the sender, why not just create a Gmail address and forward the replies to there instead of the BTinternet address.

BT email is far too flaky for important emails.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Message rejected because of unacceptable content. For help, please quote incident ID 055ARAAmm.

I am aware I could create another email address to accept these however, as this has been working for over 2 years and has only recently stopped I would prefer to get BT to do something.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Good luck with that. You could try reporting the problem to postmaster@btinternet.com

0 Ratings