cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 49

Re: Migration to BT email issue on iPhone?

hi - yes have done that almost every time...jut left it running in foreground...right now its working backwards through June and May....

Maybe I'll just delete the account and start again

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 49

I'm having the same exact issue and I've been a BT Mail customer for years. Please fix this issue 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 49

It won't ever stop syncing for some reason

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 49

Re: iPhone emails disappear then reload

Did you ever get a solution to this?. Since I moved to BTmail from Yahoo I have the same problem.....

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 49

Emails constantly reloading

When using my iphone my emails are constantly reloading from November 2019. Is anyone else having this issue and if so, is there a way to resolve it? I am so fed up with endless problems with BT.  Beyond frustrating.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 16 of 49

Re: Emails constantly reloading

Yes, my mobile email did this yesterday morning, and again during the day yesterday and then again today, going back to 2017 on one occasion. It deletes everything in the inbox on both my phone and my iPad, and then reloads it all, starting at the earliest point, and taking getting on for an hour to do so. If this continues, it will make BT mobile email virtually unusable. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 17 of 49

Yes, every morning my entire inbox empties and all emails download again since last week. I have an iPhone 6s. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 49

Yes, there’s also a twitter thread with BT about this here https://twitter.com/monkey_tower/status/1281983570618339330 but no action or recognition of the problem 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 19 of 49

It must be something BT have done in the last few days. Getting rather fed-up with the constant problems with the mail service. This one follows on from the regular 'wrong password' problem, which has happened quite a few times - about every couple of months -  and usually leads to me having to delete and the reinstall the mailbox on my computer, to get the emails arriving again. This time it seems only mobile email is affected, though.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 49

Same here. I’m on iOS 13.5.1, have deleted and reinstalled the account on the iOS mail app, have left the app open until downloading finishes. Then it’s stable for a while and then the whole process starts again. Happens on both iPhone 11 and iPad. There’s also a Twitter thread with BT about it here https://twitter.com/monkey_tower/status/1281983570618339330 but BT don’t seem even to be acknowledging it.

0 Ratings