cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Missing Inbox Subfolders in BT Mail App for iOS

Go to solution

Just downloaded BT Mail from App Store to my iPhone 12. All main folders OK and have same content as webmail. Cannot see my inbox subfolders though. App recognises them as I can move emails from main inbox to a subfolder and I can see the move in webmail. Just cannot see where to access the subfolders and content in the app.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Missing Inbox Subfolders in BT Mail App for iOS

Go to solution

I don't use the BTMail app but having looked at the pictures in the app store I suspect if you open your Inbox then click on the three horizontal lines at the top left it may open a sub menu which will show any sub folders.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for the response. Already tried that and it does not show the subfolders. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Personally, I would just use a proper mail app instead of the dire BT app.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @GarySC Thanks for posting, you'll find the subfolders by tapping the three horizontal lines in the top left of the app this will show you all the main folders. If you look at the folder that contains the subfolder there will be a small arrow to the left of the folder name, tap that arrow and the subfolder will be displayed.

Post back to let me know if that helped?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Related question, I can navigate to my many sub/sub folders but cannot move message from inbox to a second level sub folder as can find no way to select folders below first level during move process.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Open the message you want to move and at the bottom you should see a Folder icon. Tap this then select the folder you want to move the message to. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

I guess I was a little impatient having just downloaded the app. Indeed now the full folder tree has now appeared when requesting a move. 

0 Ratings