Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MH46
Beginner
Message 1 of 13

Missing email address

Go to solution

When I log in to view my emails from the BT website, using my main email address (BTID), I can no longer see all of my email addresses in the drop down "Switch Account" box.

I could see all of the addresses, up until about 4-6 weeks ago.

How do I get this corrected?

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 13

Re: Missing email address

Go to solution

I expect that some of the email addresses have been moved to the new BT Mail.  this is done by address not by customer so some addresses have moved and some still on old system  until all on new system you can't see them together 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
MH46
Beginner
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution
I think it's the last one that I added. Is there any timescale?
0 Ratings
MH46
Beginner
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution
Totally new to the forum, can't see a "Thumbs Up" or any other options !
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

unfortunately there is no set timescale - just need to keep checking

I moved you thread to email board

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
MH46
Beginner
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution
Over a month later, and it's still not appearing. Is that usual?
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

No. It is an ongoing process and will happen when it happens. BT have a good few million addresses to move so it will take time.

0 Ratings
MH46
Beginner
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution
The most baffling thing is the now missing email address used to appear in the list. It disappeared after one of BT's glitches where I was locked out of my account for too many incorrect attempts, when it was my first attempt to log in that day. When I log in using my BT ID the missing email address appears in the manage email addresses section.
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

It is not baffling. The email addresses are on different email systems which are not connected therefore there is no way for one email address on one system to be shown on the other email system. Once they are all on the same system the drop down box will show them. 

The reason you can see them on your MyBT is because it shows all the email addresses that are connected to your BT Broadband account. The BT Broadband account is not an email system.

0 Ratings
MH46
Beginner
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

Well this is now baffling!

When I started this thread I could see 6 of the 7 email addresses on my account.

Now I can only see 3!

Getting very irritating!

0 Ratings