cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Missing emails & transferring emails to folders on an ipad.

Missing emails & transferring emails to folders on an ipad.
I have two problems 1:- I have had quite a few emails which have been sent to me with the correct email address from various people which do not get to me and do not show in junk or spam. However, the recipient has received emails from me okay and their responses have not reached me. However, if the person has a secondary email address this seems to get through both ways. Can anyone advise me? I have looked at the comments and tried what the person has suggested but have found that they do not work either.
2:- As I like to keep my emails in individual folders of a subject and then sub folders for individuals on my ipad regular emails I am sent seem to want to automatically transfer to one individual within my sub folders when I transfer them instead of the proper sub folder for the individual.
I would appreciate it if someone has had a similar experience and found an answer to both questions.

Thanks Frank.
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Missing emails & transferring emails to folders on an ipad.

Make sure you have not blocked the senders email address or email domain. Log onto your BTMail account and then click on your username at the right hand side. Select "Settings" then go to the left hand side and select "Mail". Scroll down and click on "Blocked Senders". Scroll down the list until you find the one you want to unblock and select it. Click on "delete".

Regarding the second issue. Make sure "Conversation View" is not selected. Click on change view at the right hand side and click once on conversation view to turn it off or on.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Thank you,

I have just tried to go to my settings and it seems to be going to my Google account in the settings rather than as normal to my BT account settings.  My Google account is only as a backup account as for some sites it is forcing you to create a Google email account. the box is asking me to turn off. I have done this but when I go to settings it seems to still refer me to Google rather than BT settings. 

Sorry to be a problem and really appreciate your help.

Frank.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Use the BTMail button at the top of this page using a web browser to log onto your BTMail account and not the email app on your iPad.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi, Unfortunately when I do this it is still referring me to Google not my previous settings menu. SHould I remove Google completely and start again?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

You're not clicking in the right place. You need to click on your username in the top right corner of the window

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

You must log onto your BTMail account

Use this log on page

BTMail 

then follow the previous advice I posted.

Message 8 of 8

Thanks very much for your help. I looked at my blocked senders list and none of the missing senders were there. none of the missing emails have turned up yet but of course they may never do so.

I clicked on the conversation button however I could not tell whether I had turned the conversation button on or off as it did not give a sub folder to show whether it had turned on or off.

Thank you for your patience.

Wallcreeper

0 Ratings