cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Missing emails

Go to solution

Hi, I've had a BT email account for literally decades and never had a problem. Now I've had two people in the past few days tell me they've stn me emails which I have't received. Is this a known problem please?

- yes I checked spam - no joy

- at least one of them was replying to a mail from me so unlikely to be fat fingers.

Any ideas appreciated. 

Thanks,

Tony,

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Missing emails

Go to solution

Update - looks like it might be gmail that's the problem...can't think why BT email wouldn't be accepting gmail emails - off to check for a block somewhere in settings.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Don't know how it's happening, but there seems to have been a few posts lately where the whole gmail domain has been inadvertently blocked in their blocked senders list.

Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
Yeah, same here, total domain block. Sorted.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

ive had exactly the same issue! just spent the last half hour with an idiot telling me to check stuff that id already done! no help at all.

teh emails not coming through are really random too.

have you managed to fix the issues?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Was the "idiot" a mind reader or have a crystal ball so that he/she knew what you had already tried or did you give the "idiot" as much information regarding what you have already tried as you have on this thread!

Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

i am a test manager so i gave very  very clear information about the issue and the tests i had performed myself, so yes he was an idiot because he totally ignored what i was saying! total and utter waste of time.

and as this was not my post i didnt see the reason to add all the info i was simply asking the original poster if he'd  resolved his issue!

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

If you had read message 4 in the thread, you would have discovered that they had and the cause.

0 Ratings