cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suzy2869
Beginner
Message 11 of 16

Re: Missing emails

I still have everything from 2010 to 2016 and then nothing until November 2016 except for the odd one or two emails my other Bt email account is fine and both I presume would’ve been the same set up ? I’ve always had emails on iPhones  (the only device I’ve used for 10years plus They were all there befor the iOS 13 update and then poof but I’m unsure whether this coincided with me changing fro Iphone 8plus to iPhone 11 😟😟😟

0 Ratings
Suzy2869
Beginner
Message 12 of 16

Is it possible that they’re being blocked due to me no longer being a Bt customer ?

0 Ratings
Suzy2869
Beginner
Message 13 of 16

But I’m still receiving emails to this account 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 16

@Suzy2869 wrote:

Is it possible that they’re being blocked due to me no longer being a Bt customer ?

If you are not a BT broadband customer, or paying £7.50 a month for BT Premium mail, then the account will be deleted at any time, so I suggest you take a backup of anything important right away, before its too late.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 15 of 16

@Suzy2869wrote:

I still have everything from 2010 to 2016 and then nothing until November 2016 except for the odd one or two emails my other Bt email account is fine and both I presume would’ve been the same set up ? I’ve always had emails on iPhones  (the only device I’ve used for 10years plus They were all there befor the iOS 13 update and then poof but I’m unsure whether this coincided with me changing fro Iphone 8plus to iPhone 11 😟😟😟

Where are the emails from 2010 to 2016 stored, are they simply viewable on your device? I assume you mean nothing "from" Nov 2016.

As has been said, as you're not a BT customer - and not paying £7.50 a month for BT Premium Email, the account can be deleted at any time.

I personally can't see an update deleting the emails between from a specific date. When was the "update" or move to iPhone11 ?

Like I said, sometimes the system has deleted user emails (and some subsequently recovered).

0 Ratings
Suzy2869
Beginner
Message 16 of 16

My emails go 2010 to April 2016 then 2 or 3 from June July and October this year then everything I’ve received from November 17th to present I’ve looked on my iPhone and a home pc same thing each device...not sure when it happened 

0 Ratings