Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kittykatjo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Moderator help re passwords

Go to solution

I desperately need help please. I’ve been trying to change my talk21 password for a week to no avail. I’ve used my t21 password & my bt id password, I can log in but neither are recognised when I try to change my password. I’ve also used a link on an old question to reset, it still doesn’t work. Can you help please?

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Kittykatjo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 10

Re: Moderator help re passwords

Go to solution
Moderator????
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

was your talk21 email linked to your BT account/phone number?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Kittykatjo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Not as far as I know. I’ve only tried to use the BT I’d one when it wouldn’t let me log in at all. I’ve just tried it again. Sequence: I logged in, went to settings, change password, entered current password & new password twice, clicked continue & was taken back to the change password page with “current password doesn’t match our systems” - see screenshot 😩B71A43AB-6D8B-4D1F-821E-BF94E1D84B9D.png

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

I have asked a mod to see if the can help and they will post here

there are quite a few post about talk21 accounts and some have been culled as not being used - just see what mods can find

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

@Kittykatjo Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Kittykatjo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks for your help imjolly. It’s definitely an active account. Have now been able to submit to mod thank you 😊 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks for taking the time to do that @Kittykatjo.

We'll be in touch as soon as you reach the top of our queue Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

@Kittykatjo it was a pleasure speaking with you today. I was happy to help, if you need any assistance with your email in the future post back Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Kittykatjo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution
Thank you so much for your help, I’d never have sorted it without you!