cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim_C
Beginner
Message 81 of 2,146

Re: Monstrous new BT email upgrade

Re Filters (renamed rules)- some are not working as I am seeing emails in my inbox that there are rules for but I think some are.  

Makes you wonder if any of this was tested before release (speaking as a former Transition Manager)

goldmankind
Aspiring Expert
Message 82 of 2,146

Ok  another issue  regarding  contacts   not  only are all  my contacts still there apart from a few that it would seem that dont wish to auto complete when composing a new email.

I now  seem to  have the contact list  for  lots of other people on here over 2500   contacts  which i know arent all mine

This is a complete balls up 

GLooney
Aspiring Contributor
Message 84 of 2,146

Agree with all the complaints from previous users.   It is totally maddening.  To add insult to injury, today I am unable to open any of my emails when I click on them, all that happens is if the email is an unread one, it marks itself read!  Double-clicking simply brings up another web window which is practically useless.  Come on BT, surely you can do better than this.

MirandaEscobedo
Beginner
Message 83 of 2,146

Re: Email messages will not open

Me too -- same problem. Actually it's not a problem on my phone, just laptop.
0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 85 of 2,146

glad to see others are having problems with this upgrade - it's really bad!
0 Ratings
Bikertone7
Aspiring Contributor
Message 86 of 2,146

Has there been any comment from BT? Surely it can't just be this forum thats complaining!

Bernard2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 87 of 2,146

The only thing that is worse than this upgrade is trying to find a way to tell BT about it!

smm
Contributor
Message 88 of 2,146

Re: Terrible & Monstrous time wasting new BT email upgrade

The new email upgrade is terrible.

In place of quick and easy to use email, since the 'upgrade'  I  have already lost 2-3 hours of work time over just the past 2 days struggling to use the  difficult to use badly thought through, time wasting, very slow, very stressful to use new upgraded email service. 

This  is not just a familiarity thing, it is just a very bad upgrade.

I feel the changes BT have made, making using the service so awkward it is as if BT wanted to put users off using it and it  certainly has with me. 

Unless BT gets someone in in the next few days who knows what they are doing and makes the service possible to use in real time I'm off to another provider.

One good thing is email on my phone still works. Dear BT please don't upgrade that until I found another provider

ianjowen
Beginner
Message 89 of 2,146

Upgrade - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what a pile of absolute excrement this now is -  BT should be ashamed of this massive DOWNgrade

Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 90 of 2,146

Clearly this issue is affecting people using webmail via a browser, but apps/clients are fine - which is why these should be used and not webmail at all.

In my view, no contacts at all should be stored within webmail, they should only be stored locally and therefore can be backed up far more effeciently.

People tend not to backup their emails when only using webmail, which has been seen to be very bad practive.

Please can people make sure that they back up their contacts and emails at the very least, by using a mail client.

0 Ratings