cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mum2Emma
Aspiring Contributor
Message 791 of 2,146

Re: Monstrous new BT email upgrade

Reassuring to know I am not the only one this is happening too Rosy!

0 Ratings
AR
Beginner
Message 792 of 2,146

If you have any recommendations - please share.
0 Ratings
DawnThomo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 793 of 2,146

Spoiler

And another new issue today - freezing. For quite a long time, leaving me not able to open emails, reply to them, or forward them to my new email provider (which is working fine, so it's not my laptop or connection). Beyond dreadful.

Pleased to see the post earlier from the person who'd been in touch with Which, as have I. Please, please: anyone who feels strongly, do the same.

goldmankind
Aspiring Expert
Message 794 of 2,146

If the sum total of people posting on this forum reflects the people having issues. This means millions are using it with no issues.  So BT won't be ditching this email to satisfy the minority. Your problems are local to your own accounts

0 Ratings
JohnRH
Aspiring Expert
Message 795 of 2,146

goldman.....not it does not, it means perhaps that millions are using it and putting up the problems or like a few friends of mine haven't a clue what is going wrong and what to do about it. Certainly none of my friends use this forum column.

Oddbodkin
Aspiring Expert
Message 796 of 2,146

That's a huge assumption & almost certainly an erroneous one.

I doubt very much one in ten thousand of those having issues has posted here. Most will assume it's just BT's usual abysmal service in action & suck it up.

goldmankind
Aspiring Expert
Message 797 of 2,146

The fact is lots are using this with no problems. So if you personally are being affected and can't get yours to work, leave,problem solved

0 Ratings
JohnRH
Aspiring Expert
Message 798 of 2,146

Answer this then. How come people like myself had no issues with the old Yahoo system yet have daily problems with this new 'upgrade'?

goldmankind
Aspiring Expert
Message 799 of 2,146

How come people like me don't have any real issues, that I would consider significant and life changing.

It's actually a lot easier to navigate round this layout than the BT Yahoo. You make assumptions that because you post an issue the majority of BT users are suffering also

0 Ratings
kenyoj
Contributor
Message 800 of 2,146

Yep me too on doubling up. Go to Contacts then top of screen click new, enter details the click save. Good luck sometime it works other times it does not!