Did you mean: 
Jules68
Expert
Message 2091 of 2,146

Re: Monstrous new BT email upgrade

@gg30340wrote:

@prabtcomwrote:

Thank you for deleting my last entry.

Your last entry was not deleted. It was moved by a moderator, no doubt for being off topic.

https://community.bt.com/t5/The-Lounge/How-to-subscribe-for-updates-to-a-thread/m-p/2100812#M23379

Actually, this was also moved, which seems to me entirely on-topic 

Jules68_0-1602077461738.png

0 Ratings
JeremyOfLondon
Beginner
Message 2092 of 2,146

Absolutely agree about the monstrosity of the new BT email webclient. It was only imposed on me yesterday, but already missed is the ability to use keyboard keys for straightforward operations - the <delete> key to delete emails; left- and right-arrow keys for moving back and forth in the current email folder; <ctrl-d> for filing emails to save.  Also I can't get the facility to display the next message on moving/deleting the current message to work, despite confifuration in Settings -> Mail -- this is essential when not using the dreaded Preview pane.

Bring back the old interface - much better

gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2093 of 2,146

@Jules68 wrote:

@gg30340wrote:

@prabtcomwrote:

You would appear to not have noticed I was replying to prabtcom. If you have a problem about other posts, take it up with the moderators!

0 Ratings
Jules68
Expert
Message 2094 of 2,146

@gg30340wrote:

@Jules68wrote:

@gg30340wrote:

@prabtcomwrote:

You would appear to not have noticed I was replying to prabtcom. If you have a problem about other posts, take it up with the moderators!

The post I was referring to was one of those moved at the same time as that of @prabtcom  - and is now in the same thread. The 'off topic' element was a request as to how you might be updated on threads, the thread in question being very relevant to this topic. But the move (because the question was about BT Community process) was right, but not for all the inputs moved.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2095 of 2,146

If you check you will see it has been moved back onto this thread.

0 Ratings
smm
Contributor
Message 2096 of 2,146

Does anyone know how to find a folder that has gone missing?

It is named '48' and when I searched for an item that should be in it the search result suggested the folder existed but I have not been able to find it.

Can anyone help?

SMM
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2097 of 2,146

SMM

Please don't post the same question in more than one thread. It can cause duplication of answers. 

I have replied on your own thread.

0 Ratings
smm
Contributor
Message 2098 of 2,146

Apologies for thread duplication -but can you help with lost folder? Monstrous new BT email upgrade

Apologies for any duplication, but I cannot find your reply. 

What can I do to recover the lost folder?

SMM

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2099 of 2,146

Re: Apologies for thread duplication -but can you help with lost folder? Monstrous new BT email upgr

It is in the  other post you made.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Re-Folder-and-Sub-folders-missing/td-p/2101042

For future use you can find your other posts by clicking on your username then view profile.

smm
Contributor
Message 2100 of 2,146

7.10.2020 Thank you -Your remedy worked. Subfolder found as restored as main folder!

Many thanks,  your remedy worked.  I found the missing folder as a sub-folder and after a few goes I managed to turn it back into a main folder

Thank you for your help

SMM

0 Ratings