cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Months of inbox emails disappeared

Hi, last week when refreshing my inbox for mail my whole inbox of emails disappeared.-c.5000 of them. I’m not aware of doing anything to trigger this and after refreshing it again they seemed to appear in the deleted folder. I edit selected them all and moved them back into the inbox however there’s a batch from November 2019 to early June 2020 that have disappeared totally. I’ve checked on my other devices and same thing and logged into bt.com too and same issue. I wouldn’t mind so much if I didn’t need a few of them but I do. Appreciate your help. Thanks 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: Months of inbox emails disappeared

Just to add, the same gap dates of emails are missing from my sent and deleted emails ie there’s none for the same time period which there should be. I’ve checked and my email is still on bt yahoo platform. I have a second email account which has migrated to the bt platform as the bt app works for the second email but not the corrupted one. I’ve also checked archived folder and nothing shows in there at all. Last month I did reset the accounts to mail.btinternet.com for both incoming and outgoing server and had been operating fine. Appreciate your help to restore my missing inbox emails. Thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Months of inbox emails disappeared

Nobody able to help?

Thanks in advance 

0 Ratings