Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndrewBerry
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Move all email addresses to a different billing account

Go to solution

I want to move all of the email addresses (primary & sub accounts) linked to my BTID to my Dad's BTID. I have tried Chat & calling a number of times but different advisers give me conflicting information on how this can be done.

My Dad does not have any email addresses associated with his BTID but I have activated his BT email from his included extras.

Can someone assist with this please.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Move all email addresses to a different billing account

Go to solution

You can not do this on your own. You will need BT to do it for you. I presume that your father is OK with you do this because he will need to give permission.

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your request. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. They are very busy at present so once you have replied to them by the link, it can take 48 hours for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @AndrewBerry,

We'll look into this for you. To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

When you're completing that form; please make sure you include the emails you want moved, the account you are moving it from and the account that you want to move them to. We'll need to speak with your Dad also to get his permission to move the accounts.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@AndrewBerry I called there but missed you, as agreed I've made arrangements to move all your email addresses over to your Dads BT account.  Can you post back to let me know if you're happy this is now sorted?

0 Ratings
AndrewBerry
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@NeilO Yes, every think looks fine. Thank you very much for getting this sorted. Far less painful than spending hours on the phone with different advisers and end up with nothing getting done or many chat sessions with no result.

I know what to do next time if I need something sorted.

Thanks so much.

Andrew.

0 Ratings